Quality Policy"We are committed to the manufacture of heavy engineering equipment for various industries as per mutually accepted requirements of our customers. Our commitment towards Total Quality Management is to forge the human resources of our organisation into a team that promotes continuous improvement in quality of products and services."
Our processes are continuously updated by adopting various international standards, guidelines and best practises. Various quality milestone certifications achieved are:
- ISO 9001:2008 based (QMS) - Certified by Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance (1994)
- "S" & "U" - Certified by ASME (1994)
- "NB" & "R"- Certified by The National Board of Boilers & Pressure Vessels Inspectors (1994)
- Well Known Foundry under Indian Boiler Regulation act 1950
- Carbon & Alloy Steel Casting (Up to 20 T) for Marine Applications - Certified by Lloyd's Register
Our Facility has been certified by various Global Engineering & EPC Companies given below:Engineers India Limited (EIL), Linde, Air Liquide (France), Praxair, Bechtel (Australia), Thyssen Krupp (Germany), Demag (Germany), Alstom (France), SMS (Germany), AUMUND Fordertechnik (Germany), Siemens VAI (Austria), VoestAlpine (Austria), Mannesmann (Germany), Tenova TAKRAF (Italy), Poltegor (Poland) & KOPEX – Famago (Poland) & Petrofac (India).
Our Quality Control department works independently of manufacturing ensuring manufacturing quality to international standards. A wide range of in house Mechanical, Chemical & Metallurgical, NDT facilities and various testing procedures for our manufacturing activity are available to ensure quality of product as per customer technical specification.
- Mechanical Testing:
- Hardness Testing (Approved by Lloyds Register & IBR)
- Chemical & Metallurgical Testing:
- Microstructure Analysis (Microscope)
- Chemical Structure Analysis (Spectrometer)
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Dimensional Testing (DT)
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT)
- Radiography Testing (RT): "X" Ray and Gamma Ray (Cobalt - 60 & Iridium - 192)
- Magnetic Particle Testing (MPT)
- Dye Penetration Testing (DPT)
- Pressure Testing (Hydrostatic & Pneumatic)
- Calibration Centre where periodic calibration of equipment is maintained.
We have worked on behalf of customers with various 3rd party inspection agencies like:Lloyds Register, Engineers India Limited (EIL), Projects & Development India Limited (PDIL), Bureau Veritas (BVIS), Tata Projects Limited (TPL) MECON, SGS, TUV, DNV and IRS.