|2014||Partnership with Kopex Famago, Poland for Bulk Material Handling Equipment for Open Cast Surface Mining, Stockyard and Port Handling|
|2012||Investment in Bridge Gap Engineering (BGE Global Inc) a company which provides Engineering & Consulting services to the Cement, Mineral Processing, Paper and Power sectors based in Northampton, PA, USA.|
|2007||Mobile Launch Platform (MLP) for ISRO, Sriharikota for Satellite Rocket Launching delivered|
|2006||3 x 1.25 MW Wind Mill setup to offset power consumption in Uthumalai in Thirunelveli District.|
|2002||Foundry capacity expanded from 32 T to 52 T|
|2001||Arakkonam facility converted to Heavy Engineering Plant II to execute medium to large sized fabrication projects|
|1996||Divested stake in Fuller KCP Limited to FL Smidth, Denmark|
|1995||FCB-KCP Limited (now Fives Cail-KCP Limited) set up with a joint venture with Fives Cail Group of France for the design and manufacture of Sugar Plants.|
|1984||Arakkonam Castings & Forgings Limited, started as a joint venture between The KCP
Limited and Tamilnadu Industrial Development Corporation Limited (TIDCO).
Fuller KCP Limited, a joint venture with Fuller International Inc., USA, was launched to design and manufacture of large - sized cement plants and other mineral processing equipment
|1968||Expansion of the HE Workshop completed.|
|1967||The EIMCO-KCP Limited, a joint venture company in collaboration with the EIMCO Corporation of USA setup to manufacture of filtration and sedimentation equipment|
|1965||Expansion of the HE Workshop at Thiruvottiyur to its full licensed capacity undertaken.|
|1962||Collaboration agreement was entered into with Wilhelmsburger Maschinenfabrik, West Germany, for the manufacture of plate working machinery.|
|1961||Heavy Machine Shop and the Steel Foundry went into live production.|
|1959||Expansion of the Central Workshops for the manufacture of four complete Sugar plants of 1,000 tonnes daily capacity each, two complete Cement plants of 300 to 600 tonnes daily capacity each, four Sulphuric Acid plants of 50 tonnes daily capacity each and four Superphosphate plants of 150 tonnes daily capacity each, per annum was undertaken.
Collaboration agreement for the manufacture of sugarcane mud filters entered into with EIMCO Corporation, USA.
Collaboration agreement for the manufacture of wet process cement plant was entered into with Fives Lille Cail, Paris.
|1956||Licence obtained for the manufacture of Heavy Machinery and manufacture of Sugar Machinery commenced.|
|1955||HE Workshop taken over from the Ramakrishna Basic Industries Corporation Ltd., a subsidiary company. The construction of HE Workshop completed.|
|1952||Construction of HE Workshop at Thiruvottiyur in the northern suburbs of Chennai.|